Friday, July 27, 2018

Term 3 week 1

So far it's been a very busy week not only with starting new assessments but with Rugby Training and also me trying a new sport which is Rugby league, Although I have been a little bit behind on some of my work, i have managed to make time to get this done, as i need to get a Merit endorsement In NCEA level 2.

I have a lot i gotta focus on to get my level 2 as i am halfway there, my challenges i have going through this week is catching up on my PED work, I have just joined this class so i have a couple of internals I need to catch up on. Also has been a stressful week due to personal reasons, but all i got to do is push forward because the only way from where I am right now is up.

For Me to manage and overcome these things I have made a plan just so it can be organised, First of all i would start with finishing my most important things before i move on to the less important things, for me my schooling would be more important than rugby, so i would try my hardest to catch up and finish my PED assessment before I go to training's.

Either from that the things I could improve on my work in class, sometimes I slack off due to distractions which i don't blame anyone but myself, So i need to get my head down if I really wanna finish My NCEA level 2 with a Merit Endorsement.

4 comments:

  1. You have made a great start Pongi. The most important thing is having a plan and then sticking to it. You have a great goal and you have set your sights on a Merit endorsement. You will have to make some sacrifices for this to happen but I am confident that you can do this. It will take self-discipline and wise choices but Im looking forward to see you progress towards your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent goal Pongi. Goals give you purpose and direction and the achievement of goals is rewarding. Make sure you work hard because you will be very satisfied if you achieve this. Let me know if their is anything I can do to help

    ReplyDelete