Sunday, September 16, 2018

Term 3 Week 8

Finally I am back to school and full learning mode is back on, This week is just like any other week, where it consists of finishing assessments and school activities. I have a really important Awards ceremony this week where I will receive my certificate for being apart of a group of students who are privileged enough to go on the OPC camp which is at Hilary Outdoors. I am so lucky to be apart of the 7 students that are going to this camp as not only will I meet some new friends but I will try develop my leadership skills which will be very helpful if I want to consider on going for a Kaitiaki role next year.

As I was told we are receiving our Kaitiaki forms next week which will be a little bit more of a challenge as I will need to hand this in before the term ends as I will be at camp the whole of the holidays, so I would need to complete this beforehand. I also still am working towards my NCEA level 2 endorsement which will be a huge accomplishment for me, but all it comes down to is Hard work and determination. I was taught growing up that if you want want something you got to work for it, because things arent handed to you in life, they are earnt. So I got to stick to plan and work my way to achieving my goals.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Pongi. Good to see you are not leaving things till the last minute.
    It was great to be at the awards night - very proud of your and your friends' achievements in getting the selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir, It is always an honor representing our school in functions like these.

      Delete
  2. Malo Pongi. Keep up the positivity and the hard work. It will pay dividends thinking this way. I am looking forward to more reflections on how your thinking will shape your achievements.

    ReplyDelete