Friday, August 10, 2018

Term 3 Week 2

Its Only the Second week of Term 3 and I am stressing out on my assessments, but all i gotta do is focus and not fall off task. Music Solo Assessment is supposed to be performed this week because something went wrong in my First try. I have been joining leadership programmes to develop my leadership skills for example the other week I joined The Rising Foundation.

Also Last game of the year this Saturday for the 1st XV against Rosehill College, It'll be the last game playing alongside My year 13 brothers in Rugby Union.

I have set a plan that I have chosen to stick to, which is sticking to the important things to making my way up and achieving my goals. Another thing that I do to help with this plan of mine is praying everyday, This really helps me because I always stick to this little saying which is "Through God all things are possible".

Either from that The things I need to improve on are Continuing to wear full proper uniform to school everyday, and also providing help and comfort to our year 9's. Also remembering to have the right attitude towards school and others if i want to exceed expectations.

1 comment:

  1. These are great aspirations Pongi. I applaud them all. Exceeding expectations is what produces quality in your life. To reach the point where others will truly recognise the fine aspects of your life, you must be consistent in maintaining this focus of exceeding expectations.

    ReplyDelete