Sunday, August 26, 2018

Term 3 week 5

Its been another great and exciting week for me here at Papakura High School, I've had a couple of leadership meetings this week, one of them being the Te kaunihera meeting, its always been a great privilege being apart of this, as it not only helps me develop my leadership skills but also helps me speak out about things that us Te Kaunihera wanna see in our school. Another group i love being apart of is the Kaiawhina. I also love being apart of this group as we help not only our year 9 students but all those younger than us, who need help or someone to talk to. As my 4th year in High school goes by I notice that Papakura High  school has not only become a place where I learn about different subjects and what i want to pursue as a career in my future, its also became my home. The knowledge I have gained since i have started at this school has taught me so much in many different ways. one of them being who I hang out with defines my character. Last year I started hanging out with the wrong people and it kind of drifted me away from school work, but then I realized that I do want a future and I do want to be known as a leader rather than a follower. but however i do not regret hanging out with these people as it only made me stronger and made me open my eyes in the real world. The quote that I wanna share with you today is ¨There are no regrets in life, just lessons¨, this quote helped me a lot as a person and as a leader, look at this quote and hopefully it can help you too!

Image result for no regrets quotes


1 comment:

  1. Pongi Im very happy to read that you understand what privileges you enjoy in the different roles which you have at school. Learning the difference between what is your right and what is a privilege at your age is a very powerful lesson indeed - Jennifer Aniston's quote is a very relevant one for you.

    I am looking forward to hearing how your trip went on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete