Sunday, August 19, 2018


This week had been a very exhausting week, I have had 3 assignments that were all due on Friday which was my History,PED & Music.Rugby League Nationals are coming up in 2 weeks, so I have to also prepare for that.

Its also been a very exciting week as a few of my peers have asked me to help out with their ball proposals, One of them being our Head boy Kisione Havili, But besides from exciting things I have to stick to my plan and get these credits before it is too late. I am halfway there for a excellence endorsement in my level 2, it all just comes down to the hard-work and effort I put into my work.

 I've learnt about new things this week, one of them being how to take a problem an turn it into a opportunity. In life u come across many problems, its normal, But the way you look at things and react to things, shows your true character. For example, someone having emotional breakdowns is a problem but its also an opportunity for you to get emotionally stronger. But the way you look at things from your perspective shows that your mentality. Like most people might see this is a problem but I see it as an opportunity. There´s a saying that which I have very pondered on which is ¨Inside every problem lies an opportunity¨. This means that there are always opportunities but it depends on how hard u will work for it and your mindset. The Choice is yours.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post Pongi. You have shown some very impressive maturity over recent months. What you have written in this post is a reflection of that.

    ReplyDelete