Sunday, September 16, 2018

Term 2 week 7

As a long an exhausting week of rugby games goes past, I finally get to rest my body this weekend, with playing the whole week I feel as if i have been ran over a dozen of trucks.
Although this week has been very tiring, It has been the best week of my life for me, not only because im playing the game I love but because im playing alongside the boys I have known since I have started Papakura High, and also representing our school with pride means more than anything to me.

Despite the tournament I have also been trying to focus on my studies even though my mindset is set on rugby for the week, As I only have 20 more credits til I pass my NCEA level 2. I have been also studying for a very important church event that is coming up, but I know if I stick to my plan I have made at the beginning of this term I know that I can function my week properly with Rugby and school.
My quote for this week is by a very famous human rights Activist Malcolm X, This has really help as I as I am still studying and hoping for a better future, But I do know that If I do prepare myself for the future, It will be a bright one!

Image result for education quotes



1 comment:

  1. I love this quote Pongi: it fits in really well with one of our new school values about past, present and future, which came from Te Kaunihera a Akonga. Your league tournament certainly was a great week and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Monday - Weds games - apart from the hailstorm on the first day!

    ReplyDelete